Rox Engineering is constantly searching for personnel in a variety of careers and experience levels. Our firm provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, or Vietnam Era veteran's status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
The opportunity is yours! We are currently seeking experienced professionals with proven technical, management, and client satisfaction skills. Full benefits and salary will commensurate with experience. Current job openings are described below. If interested, submit a resume by applying on-line.
- Conduct field testing procedures for soils and concrete at construction sites
- Complete related reports documenting tests performed
- Transport soils and concrete samples to the field laboratory and testing process
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Capable of lifting 30 lb. concrete cylinders
- Willingness to work off-shift hours including some weekends
- Good oral and written communication skills
Senior Construction Inspector
- Demonstrate competency in Construction Inspector tasks
- Conduct advanced on-site construction inspections such as footings/foundations, post-tensioned concrete, structural steel, and weldments
- Meet all the requirements of a Construction Inspector
- 3 years construction inspection experience
- WACEL Soils and Concrete Level II, ACI Level II, NICET Level I, or equivalent